fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams July 10, 2014 463
Clinique Anti Blemish Solution Review – Clinical Clearing Gel
I had the pleasure to review the clinical clearing gel action product in the Clinique anti blemish solution range.

I have to admit, I am normally sceptical when it comes to anti-blemish or any product that promises even tone or clearer skin because I have wasted money so many times as I haven’t found a product that works properly. However, the Clinique clinical clearing gel worked to an extent, actually better than most products I used.

Upon applying a layer over my face, the gel would tighten my face like a mask & it gives off an alcohol smell, then after 15 min, that tighten feeling softens and my skin feels soft and “happy” and it looked clearer and much better. I noticed that after a few days, I would not get any new pimples as I would normally get. The occasional one or two I got while using this product would disappear after three days where it would normally disappear after a week or a week and a half.

I am very happy with this product, as I said, it made my skin soft and clear. I am sure if it wasn’t for my old blemishes, it would have been soft and smooth. But who knows? Maybe if I purchased the entire 3 step system, the results would be much better. I will definitely recommend this product and I am definitely considering in buying the Clinique Clinical Anti-Blemish Solutions 3-step System.
C
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply