Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams July 10, 2014 459
Win the battle against blemishes
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Blemishes are the bane of ones existance and unfortunately its something that the majority of us have to encounter no matter how old you are.It could be hormonal, due to a bad cleansing routine, environmental factors, or due to bad eating habits and for some stress is also a factor.Whatever the reason we all share the common feeling of having our confidence diminished the minute we see that blemish rearing its ugly head.And that feeling of desperation causes us to try everything in sight hoping each time that the product will work only to be let down each and everytime.I know I've taken antibiotics ,prescription treatments amongst many that were far too harsh for my sensitive skin and only aggravated the problem further.I even tried dabbing spots with toothpaste!I am blighted by hormonal outbreaks.Since these aren’t really related to products, lifestyle or diet, it’s so iritating to know they will arrive like clockwork every month, and undo all my good skincare regime.Clinique is synonymous with exceptionally high quality products that are also allergy free and I'm so lucky to have received the new Anti Blemish Solution Clearing Gel from Clinique.This product aims to target problems with a 4-in-1 clearing complex, combining exfoliating and anti-blemish agents with sebum-controlling and anti-irritant ingredients.So does this clearing Gel work?Absolutely! It is one of those products that requires a few weeks of daily application to really reap the rewards.Instructions say apply to entire face but I applied the gel directly on the blemish.It takes the sting out of certain blemishes and can help control redness by calming those fiery blemishes as well as reducing excess oil and minimises the size of the blemish safely!
It's such an effective clearing gel and really does help to reduce any swelling or inflammation surrounding those lurking blemishes.But how is it effective?Its packed with the best blemish fighting ingredients such as salicylic acid to help unclog pores and decongest,Laminaria Saccharina to help balance oil production and Sea Whip Extract to help calm,soothe and to reduce redness.So no more dark days this product is a winner in my eyes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply