fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams July 10, 2014 468
Clinique Anti Blemish Gel
So once again I decided to leave my review until the very last few days to be able to provide feedback on whether the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Gel really did deliver. I am so glad I did, as having waited it turned what would have been a negative review into a positive one. It has been 1 month of diligently using the product every day and night and I must say I am very thrilled with the results.

The gel comes in a plastic bottle with twist off lid and is available in 15ml and 30ml sizes. It is quite pricey but considering it is of clinical strength, it is far more convenient to get this over the counter than get a dermatologists prescription for another product. That said, I haven't even used a third of the bottle yet either. It is very light textured, smoothes on easily and is rapidly absorbed. A faint alcohol smell lingers around for a while after use which is fine considering you get a strong whiff when you first open the bottle giving the impression it will be harsh on your skin. You are left with skin that has refined pores and a slight stinging sensation. It took the full month for the pimples I had previously to disappear and the great thing is that they did not leave any of their tell tale trademark scars behind this time. I am also glad to report that there are no new blemishes lurking under the surface, waiting to erupt.

Will continue with this until the tube is finished in another 2 months or so to see whether it continues to deliver consistent results with continued use.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply