fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams July 10, 2014 459
Great for prevention AND cure!
Luckily, I no longer have the absolutely awful breakouts and acne I had as a teenager, but I still get breakouts as a result of stress and hormonal fluctuations, so I was excited to see if this product could help.
The first thing you will notice when applying this product is it contains A LOT of alcohol. It evaporates quite quickly, so you have to apply the product in sections to work it in before it dries. Obviously, because of the alcohol, it will dry your skin out (which, if you have pimples, you want it to do) so it's important to follow up with a good non-oily moisturiser afterwards.
In the month I've been using this product, the number of breakouts I've had has been less than normal. Breakouts have also been less severe, and heal a lot quicker. When a pimple does sneak through (curse you, hormones!), applying this gel to it twice a day stopped it from getting big and minimized post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation. I also noticed that the small under-the-skin bumps I usually have on my forehead are less obvious.
Overall, I would recommend giving this product a try if you are having a problem with breakouts!
L
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply