fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams July 10, 2014 465
anti-blemish solutions clinical clearing gel
i received the clinique anti-blemish solutions clinical clearing gel to review from beauty bulletin.I was so excited to have been given this opportunity because i have heard so much about how good clinique products are and i am glad to say that it is all true.despite the small size of the product it is worth the price.
appearance:before application the gel is clear and has an alcohol smell but dont worry it does not harm the skin.
directions of use: you have to apply a thin layer to your entire face twice daily after cleansing.

after applying it for the first time my once really oily skin became smooth with a matt finish that lasted the whole day which was so amazing because compared to the other products i have used my skin went back to being oily within a couple hours.i noticed a difference within a day my pimples started going down and the marks i had became more lighter.after about two weeks i finally had clear skin!! i was so happy because i never believed i would have good skin after giving up from having perfect skin as a teen.i would recommend this to all teen girl with acne problems and to all ladies still suffering with acne prone skin. thank you so much beauty bulletin for giving me this opportunity to review this product. :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 11, 2014
Clinique its 1 of my favourite product,its the best!!
BB
bianca b.k
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply