fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams July 10, 2014 451
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solution Clinical Clearing Gel
They say first impressions last and just by judging the packaging of this solution, it is slick and classy, enticing me to buy. The strong alcohol smell it gave off as I opened the twist top, plastic bottle really put me off making me doubt its effectiveness. It made me think this was going to leave my skin stripped of all moisture, dry and susceptible to more breakouts.

Fortunately from the first day I used it, as an all over treatment twice a day, it prevented my overactive glands from secreting as much sebum as it usually does and the pus deep in my skin from turning into cystic acne. After 2 weeks of continuous use, I am happy to report that my pimples are all under control and do not flare up if they do reach the surface, skin is far less shiny and pores not so prominent. I do get the occasional breakout and oil is still definitely there but the operative word is that it is all under "control". If you are an acne sufferer acne will continue to be there waiting for an opportunity to blemish your looks so have to stop it in its place.

Overall, I am reasonably impressed by the results I received from this product. I would recommend it to those who have a serious problem controlling acne and can afford to fork out a significant amount of money.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply