fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams July 10, 2014 466
Clinique Anti Blemish Gel
So lets begin with the bad news first! We all have this impression that acne was just an ailment that affected us in our teens and maybe for those of us unfortunate to have inherited really bad genes, in to our twenties and thirties. Well I have news for you! Acne can affect you even after you have crossed over from youth, to mid life and into old age. Without giving my age away, I can assure you that even after the raging hormones are under control, acne can come back and attack your face with a real vengence! To add insult to injury, you have to contend with scarring alongside fine lines and wrinkles. No anti-ageing formula is designed to control oil, so you are left with a dilemma of moisture causing breakouts and dryness by acne solutions causing acne and fine lines too.

With this challenge in mind I set out to test the Clinique anti blemish gel treatment although I was a bit sceptical about the results I would get. Well at least ladies there is light at the end of this dark tunnel! If used correctly, this product can make skin look smooth and silky. I chose to use it as a spot treatment during the day as I have to have my SPF and moisture. Don't want more wrinkles and skin cancer due to sun even if it is at the cost of acne. Whilst using my anti ageing products with this gel, I found it to be extremely effective in reducing the inflation in a matter of days. I used it as an all over gel at night to reduce sebum. My skin is looking a lot healhier and the bonus I have found with this gel is that my pores are tighter and my fine lines and wrinkles appear less noticeable. I think I got the bonus effect I was not expecting with this product and I am absolutely thrilled that there have been no more breakouts to report of late. I can say it is safe for use on all types of skin and goes well recommended.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply