fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams July 10, 2014 466
Only time will tell
I've been using the product religiously for 10 days. After the first 2 days of application, my skin was peeling quite a bit, which i did not particularly mind, but I was relieved that it cleared up quickly. I decided to rather spot-apply, which proved a lot more 'gentle' for my sensitive skin. Initially I found the product quite drying, with a strong astringent smell. However, I liked the easily-absorbed, gel-like texture.
I changed my face wash after 1 week of using the Clinique product and immediately noted a difference in the way my skin felt and reacted to the anti-blemish product. I suppose that to obtain optimal benefit from this product it is best used in conjunction with the other complimentary anti-blemish Clinique products.
The verdict - I noted a slight difference, not so much in lightening of blemishes -> 10 days is too soon to tell, but I do see an improvement in my skin's texture and a reduction in pore size. With prolonged use AND in conjunction with the appropriate face wash and moisterisers - this product could be a hit.
*I received a trial of this product, however the product is expensive relative to its size, hence the 3 rating.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply