fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams July 10, 2014 466
Not much of a "solution"
I'm disappointed with this product. When I started using it a week ago, I had a few mild blemishes with one very noticeable one. Although the most noticeable blemish was somewhat diminished the next day, I had more noticeable blemishes than before I started using the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel. After using this on my entire face twice a day for 2 days with much discomfort, I tried using it as a spot treatment, with no improvement. Using this product has senstitized my skin and I'm now dealing with breakouts, redness and flakiness. I was very excited about the inclusion of salicylic acid and a few other beneficial ingredients, but this is overshadowed by the use of alcohol and witch hazel which are known skin irritants. Alcohol makes up most of this product and it is very apparent on opening the product. It has a nice texture; a light gel that is easily absorbed, but that's the limited joy of my experience. The packaging simple and "clean", but not ideal for preservation of the product. Unless you can squeeze some out and close it while holding that squeeze without letting more product out, air will get in, and render the product less effective over time.
MB
7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 30, 2014
Just an update:
I stopped using this 5 days ago and my skin is almost clear. The blemish on my cheek is no longer sore and it has diminished almost completely, and my forehead is noticeably clearer. Also no more breakouts around my mouth.
MB
Miss B
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply