fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams July 10, 2014 459
Clinique's Anti Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel
(Updated: June 23, 2014)
First off, let me say that I ? Clinique! I used Clinique for several years until it got too pricey for me. I love their products- it's hypoallergenic, which is exactly what my sensitive skin needs.

The jury is still out as I have only been using the product for 10 days, but so far there is no marked improvement in my skin and I am still getting pimples, which would normally have stopped after applying my usual tea tree blemish stick.

The clinique formula is a clear gel, smells a bit of alcohol once out of the container, but dries quickly and then has no fragrance at all. After application, I found that my skin was a bit stiff at first, but as it dried, it softened until you didn't know it was there.

You can use it in two ways - apply twice a day on clean skin, or use over makeup by dabbing the solution. I tried both, and found that the latter was quite nice as it didn't move my foundation at all. It seems to get absorbed instantly.

I wish I had a chance to rant and rave about it, but so far the jury is still out and I will update this review again towards the first week or July. Perhaps a noticeable difference will be seen then.

Watch this space. :)

Buy Now: www.clinique.co.za
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply