fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams July 10, 2014 463
Clinique Anti Blemish Gel saves the day!
(Updated: June 23, 2014)
When I initially started using the Clinique Anti Blemish gel I was put off by the strong smell of alcohol which made me wonder about how harsh the product was going to be, but I'm glad I persevered as the product showed results.

The product offers itself as both an overall face product and a topical product for specific blemishes. As an overall face product I don’t think I could use it as frequently as Clinique advises as I found that it dried my skin out. This is a good thing once in a while, but not on a regular basis.

I suspect I will more frequently use this product topically on specific blemishes as this was where I saw the most results. Blemishes reduced quite rapidly and then went away far quicker that normally. This also stopped me from pushing the blemishes and scarring my skin.

Just one observation is that Clinique advises that this product can be “leave on” but I would not advise one uses it at a time when one needs to leave the house as it is visible and also feels a little weird on the skin. I chose to rather use the product in the evening and then wash it off in the morning before I went out again.

I would advise that anyone who suffers from the odd blemish at certain times in the month keep this product on their shelf as it is a handy tool to getting rid of horrid blemishes quickly and without damaging one’s skin.

Buy now: www.clinique.co.za
S
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply