fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams July 08, 2014 350
Make visibly clearer skin a way of life.
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thank you BB for allowing me to try and test this AMAZING product.

I'm turning 40 soon and are struggling with endless break-outs. Its a nightmare, I have never in my life experience any skin condition and I can now fully sympathise with those with acne and/or similar ailments.

This product has cleared my skin dramatically. I started by applying it twice a day over my entire face and the results are amazingly visible. Right now I'm only spot treating when necessary. It does sting quite a bit I must admit. The smell is a bit strong, however it doesn't last long at all. the product absorbs instantly and therefore no nasty smells or greasiness are left on your face. If you have an awful blemish, don't think it will clear it over night, it takes time though and helps to prevent new ones from making an unwelcome appearance.

At a cost of R230.00 for 15ml I think its worth every penny and the fact that I can carry it in my handbag makes it so much more worth-it.

Skin Types: All_Skintypes
Benefits: Treats Blemishes
Concern: Blemishes

I highly recommended this product to all those suffering with skin problems. I have tried quite a few products over the past six months and can truthfully say, yes BB and Clinique it works!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply