Review Detail

5.0 2 0.5
In Salon Professional Treatments May 17, 2011 501
Annique Vitamin E Tissue Oil Capsules
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought this product after trying it out at an Annique pamper party. I tend to have dry skin in winter and I bought this product as an overnight treatment for the upcoming dry winter months. I found that this product really hydrated my skin and solved my dry patches problem. This product comes in a pack of 15 capsules. You only use 4-6 drops of the product from the capsule, so one capsule should last you a good 2 months if you using it as a 3 times a week treatment like I am. The product is packaged in a capsule form because apparently it is the only way to ensure that the Vitamin E oil doesn’t lose its useful properties.

It is very easy to use. All you do is prick the top end of the capsule with a clean pin. Squeeze 4-6 drops of the product on your hands and apply it on your face. The capsule closes quickly after you’ve pricked it so make sure you squeeze the product out immediately. I usually apply this 2-3 times a week after toner, and on the days I apply this I skip moisturiser. I would recommend to applying this product before bed as it does give your skin a slightly dewy look. When you wake up in the morning though, your skin is completely hydrated. I see a noticeable difference when I apply foundation in the morning and I find no dry patches at all. Such a relief! And I’ve also noticed that the pigmentation on my face has lightened. My mom commented that my “freckles” are lighter. The only thing I don’t like about the product is that when you get close to the end of your capsule, it gets a bit hard squeezing the product out. I have to prick the capsule multiple times to get product out. And the smell of the product is very wheat-germy, which doesn’t smell very pleasant on my nose. Luckily you don’t really smell it after application.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply