5.0 2 0.5
Angel Aqua chic.jpg
Fragrances July 02, 2013 376
A lighter, fruitier version of Angel
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was totally thrilled to hear that I had been selected to receive a fragrance as part of the "Share shoot & win" competition! I was even more delighted to open my package and see that I had been sent Angel Aqua Chic. The car guards outside the post office must have thought I was a bit cray cray the way I was carrying on. Yes, I opened my parcel in the car!! Who can wait the whole drive home??
I have been lusting after this fragrance since its launch, so I couldn't wait to try it out! The packaging is stunning. Just what you would expect from Thierry Mugler. It's still in the familiar star shape, but it looks like the tip of the star has been dipped in molten silver. The effect is lovely. At first squirt it's rather strong and smells very fruity-floral, but that softens fairly quickly and then you get the rose, vanilla and patchouli coming through. Angel Aqua Chic is definitely lighter than the original and much better suited to day, although I wear the original during the day anyway during winter. This fragrance goes the distance and lasts all day long. I also love the fact that with every bottle of Angel, you get a sweet, little invitation to register your special code on Thierry Mugler's website and get previews of what's coming next. I have never actually done this, but maybe I will this time! I really adore my fragrance, so thank you BB!! Video review to follow xx
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply