fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 51 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams April 18, 2018 1572
Beauty Product Review: Avon Anew Reversalist Infinite Effects Night Treatment Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Beauty Product Review: Avon Anew Reversalist Infinite Effects Night Treatment Cream

I’m not committed to any particular night cream and perhaps that’s due to
most night creams being effective with almost immediate results, but in contrast, over time, becomes ineffective due to my skin, adapting to the ingredients of that moisturizer, resulting in my skin subsequently looking dull – this is when I find myself desperately researching for the next best breakthrough in skincare.

Then, as if Beauty Bulletin knew all the above, they contacted me to test the Avon Anew Reversalist Night Cream and I was instantly intrigued, I change my creams regularly for the very reason Avon created this night cream – your skin adjusts to ingredients consistently used, thereby loosing effectiveness.

But did it live up to my high expectations of being the ultimate cream and all the hype?
In August 2017 – when Avon Anew was launched, there was a waiting list reaching 30 000!

Lets dissect this much-anticipated breakthrough in anti – aging night creams…

Uses:

This anti – aging breakthrough:
? Repairs skin
? Plumps fine lines
? Diminishes sun spots
? Firms skin
? Boosts collagen

Key Ingredients:

Retinol is the ultimate ingredient for healthy looking skin, especially concerning anti – aging, however Avon adopts the method that creams become less effective as you use it, as stated above, and thus have come up with a formula which includes Phyto – complex to enhance the use of retinol by prepping the skin for seven days, thereby optimizing the use of retinol.

Effectiveness:

The method used in this Avon anti – aging cream is effective as the results are heightened with continued use rather than diminished.
Research from case studies concerning the Avon Anew Reversalist Night Cream has shown that results are continually effective even after a year of use – that’s impressive.

Personally, my skin plumped out, freckles and sun spots became less visible, with an overall healthy appearance and I noticed I didn’t have any breakouts after two weeks of use and still going strong!

Price & Where To Purchase:

I was surprised at how extremely affordable such a sought – after product retails for - R279 – 00.

Available from Avon representatives, CLICK HERE to find your nearest representative.

CLICK HERE for a list of Avon beauty centers in Durban, Cape Town and Pretoria where you can also purchase this product.

Ease of use:

The Avon Anew Reversalist Night Cream is different to other night creams, refer to “How To Use” below for more details.

How To Use:

Phase one: Apply phase one at night for seven days.

After seven nights rotate to phase two.

Phase two: Apply at night for seven days, then return to phase one.

Warnings:

It’s extremely important that you prep your skin before use of any Retinol products, as it’s a strong ingredient.
Depending on your skin sensitivity, you may need to work your way up to seven days of retinol usage – I have used retinol products before, so my skin was able to tolerate the amount of Retinol in Avon Anew.

Pros:

Indeed, Avon kept to the infinite promises for this night cream.
My skin has less visible breakouts; is more luminance and wrinkle’s are less visible.
As a bonus my make – up now glides on without accentuating my wrinkles.
I’ve noticed the oiliness of my skin doesn’t appear unhealthy – neither too oily nor too dry.
I found that the consistency of both creams were not as thick as other high – end retinol products that I’ve used before, therefore not clogging my pores, it also felt silky yet light and has a pleasant scent.

Cons:

Within the first three days of usage I had a negative reaction around my lip and chin area (which is usually a sensitive area for me) with phase-one – the use of the Phyto complex cream. My skin was red and itchy around these areas.
I used it for only three days and went on to phase-two for a longer period of time, (about eleven days), since my skin was already used to retinol, my skin quickly recovered.
I was then able to use phase-one the following week after phase-two without any sensitivity.

When undergoing a retinol treatment, you will most likely experience some sort of sensitivity initially.

Would I use it again?:

The splendor about this cream is that my skin’s healthy radiance is continually heightened week after week, proving that Avon Anew is a game changer in skincare.

Summary:

It’s quite seldom that you find a beauty bargain with all promises fulfilled.
Honestly, my skin not only looks healthy, but feels softer, smoother and firmer.
Avon is not going to set you back much to try this one out - and who knows, like me – you might be pleasantly surprised with the overall results.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Beauty Review For Avon Anew Reversalist Night Cream  - Pot Of Gold Blog
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply