4.3 51 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams April 18, 2018 1575
WEEK 1 & 2 ~ THE JOURNEY CONTINUES WITH AVON'S ANEW REVERSALIFT
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Week 1

Excited to use my new saviour....I did my nightly cleansing routine and applied Avon's Anew Reversalift Effects Night Treatment Cream.

How to use it: To be used at night, naturally ;)

Phase 1, Week 1: Use for 7 nights and then rotate. Phyto+Complex replenishes and prepares the skin. I noticed a tingling sensation, which gradually disappeared as the week went on. The cream is thick and smells devine, not like most night creams (which tend to be oily).

It takes getting used to but by night 7, you do notice a slight glow and my skin feels a bit taut.

Week 2

Phase 2, Week 2: Use for 7 nights as well and then rotate again. Super-Retinol Complex activates skins receptors to boost collagen and help to repair wrinkles. The second phase has a thicker feel to the cream and still smells devine. It glides on very easy and my skin is feeling a whole lot firmer.

I still have 2 weeks to go to decide whether its my next best friend. My personal preference would be the phase 2 because the smell and thickness is just to my liking. I do not like my skin looking oily at all.

Keep watching this space for the end result.....

Till we meet again xxx

Love A

http://www.aneesav8.wordpress.com/

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
P
7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply