4.3 51 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams April 18, 2018 1575
Avon Anew Reversalist Infinite Effects Night Treatment Cream
(Updated: May 19, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The best advice anyone ever gave me was to start taking care of my skin in my early twenties. Needles to say that way I was very keen on being part of this campaign of trying the new anti-aging products by Avon. So I question you might be asking why this product? What is different about this anti-aging product well read on and I will fill you in.

The key to its long-term efficacy is a Proprietary Rotational Technology. This product is made up of two formulas, you first apply Treatment Cream One for seven nights to replenish and prepare the skin before swapping to Treatment Cream Two for the next seven nights to help repair the look of wrinkles. Having to be switching back and forth between these two creams every seven days your skin will be the factor of continuation of the rotational technology that helps provide continuous results.

The first side of the product has the hero ingredients the first formula consists of Phytol, a plant-derived antiaging active and high levels of humectant. Combined, they work together to prep, replenish and moisturize skin. My skin has been so soft and smooth which I can not complain about. The smell is so good I feel like licking my face, so this has quickly replaced my night cream trust me my 20+years skin will thank me in the future......read more on my blog and get some beautiful visuals
http://galelagasetheblog.com/2018/05/19/reversalist-infinite-effects-night-treatment-cream/

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
download.jpeg
MM
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply