4.3 51 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams April 18, 2018 1575
#Avonskinrevolution - my journey so far
(Updated: May 23, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I'm a little behind as I only got my ninja tube of fabulousness a bit late, but heres my thoughts so far.
Initially i was skeptical - Id never really considered Avon to be a leader in anti-ageing to be honest. One look at the bottle and I was impressed. Its sleek, stylish and lightweight.
The first phase - to be be honest i was dissapointed! I couldnt really see an obvious difference, and my skin broke out (but i dont think that is related to the product). I pushed on and when i used the second phase this is where i clearly noticed a difference.! My skin is glowing! Im still dealing with a bit of a break out but my surrounding skin is healthier and clearer and feels moisturized. I think its important to note the two differences between the phases:
The difference between phase one and two are as follows:
Phase 1: Prepares the skin
Phase 2: Attacks your wrinkles
Looking back now that i know this i would certainly recommend the product. Its not badly priced, it looks awesome and anything that makes my skin glow is a winner ! I still have the deeper frown lines but the delicate eye area fine lines have almost gone.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
R
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply