4.3 51 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams April 18, 2018 1564
Goodbye wrinkles,hello youthful skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

#AvonAnew30DayChallenge
This Product is super portable, i like the fact that it is a 2-in-1 product on one container. It smells perfume like, which is great than most of these awful night creams. I have oily skin but it doesn't seem like it dries up completely i still look a bit oily. My first impressions for the first week using phase 1; it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and i apply it smoothly. Second week phase 2 review; my dark spots are fading on my forehead and sides of my face, also my skin is super soft. Since my experience with the 2 phases i think the first one lightened my under bags as compared to the second face which makes my skin soft and lessens small breakouts on my forehead. addressing wrinkles, i hardly have much, maybe the smile lines i totally see no lines so maybe it made a slight difference but in terms of my skin looking youthful, it totally has lesser skin problems. I'm currently waiting to see at the end of 30 days if there is a visible difference with my before and after pictures.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply