Review Detail

4.3 51 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams April 18, 2018 1575
My Avon Anew Reversalist Infinite Effects Night Treatment journey
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey guys, I was so excited when I was chosen to try out the Avon Anew Reversalist Infinite Effects Night Treatment . As it happens I have been in the hunt for a new night cream that provides a bit more moisture.
My skin goals have are definitely to reduce fine lines around my eyes, mouth and on my forehead. I also want to firm my skin up.
Firstly I love the idea that it is a rotational product and I really enjoyed phase 1 which prepares and replenishes the skin.
I moved on to Phase 2 recently, which contains a Super-Retinol Complex , and I must say I am loving this product so far. Phase 2 seems to have a stronger smell than phase one but the consistency of the product is the same for both phases. The product absorbs so easily into the skin and leaves you with a gorgeous night glow.

I usually apply this after I have cleansed my face and applied my eye cream.

I am really picky about which products I use on my skin and this has pleasantly surprised me ladies. It has made my skin look and feel so great. I really cannot wait to see and share my results after the full 30 days :)

XOXO Beauty&theBronzer

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
B
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply