Review Detail

4.3 51 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams April 18, 2018 1572
Phase 1: Avon Anew Reversalist Infinite Effects Night Treatment Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Avon Anew Reversalist Infinite Effects Night Treatment Cream Stage 1 review:

The first stage takes seven days and preps your skin for the second phase which is a retinol treatment.

My skin feels like it's been through a detox, with the first seven days complete, like the feeling you get when you wash your hair after much product build-up with a clarifying shampoo but now for your skin.

My skin definitely is thoroughly exfoliated and dead skin cells are already less visible, ready for absorption for the next phase of the product.

The only negative effect I've seen with this cream, as with any exfoliation program, I have a sensitive area around my mouth area that I noticed gets a bit uncomfortable the dryer the weather is and becomes red as a result, which became a bit more sensitive during phase one of this treatment, I treated this area with a hydration serum which has alleviated the sensitivity, so beware if you have an overall sensitive skin.

Other benefits I have noticed: softer & smoother skin, my make-up goes on more easily and am able to use less foundation - giving my skin a glowy, dewy effect which I love.

A bonus is that the night cream smells great and feels as if it's a pamper session at night.

I have used retinol products before - most of the products are too thick and greasy, however I find Avon's Reversalist is lightweight and easily absorbed in my skin.

So far so good.

My main concerns are wrinkles under my eye area and fine lines on my forehead and sun spots on my cheek and nose areas - let's see if these problems can be targeted.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply