4.3 51 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams April 18, 2018 1575
Avon Anew Reversalist Infinite Effects Night Treatment Cream
(Updated: May 17, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received my bottle of Avon Anew Reversalist Infinite Effects Night Treatment Cream and I was super excited about this product! I have never used a rotational night cream and I think it's an awesome idea.

I've used countless creams that work very well with my skin when I start using them but over time I can see and feel that the effects start to wear off. This cream breaks through that barrier by allowing you to rotate between two different creams every 7 days.

I started with Phase 1 (Phyto+ Complex replenishes and prepares the skin) and I love the way the cream seeps into the skin quickly and doesnt leave an oily residue (which I find with many night creams). You only need one small pump to cover the entire face which means the product will last you quite a while (my purse is so happy). I've noticed that my skin looks a lot more radiant and smooth. So far so good!

Next I used Phase 2 (Super-Retinol Complex activates skins receptors to boost collagen and help to repair wrinkles). It smells absolutely delicious and applies the same way as Phase 1 (no oily residue and one pump covers the entire face). The only issue I have found with this phase is that I have been getting a few pimples on my face (which I hardly ever get!).

After 4 week of using this product I cannot say that I have seen a huge difference in my skin. I know these things take time so I will continue to use it until the bottle is empty!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply