Review Detail

3.9 4 0.5
Shampoo May 24, 2019 522
Alpecin Hybrid Liquid
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

From the outset, I have to admit that I do not have an excessively dry or itchy scalp. Like many people, I get the few odd scalp pimples, but I did notice that my scalp would be very sensitive after my gym workouts when I’d usually shampoo and condition my hair. Hence, I decided to give these new Alpecin products a try and they did deliver on their promises for the most part.

With regard to the packaging, the bright and bold colours make for a great indicator of the blissful fragrance contained inside. The scent of both products is what I love most about it. It’s fresh, bold and aromatic, which would make any man from the most well-groomed to the least, instantly feel clean, fresh and confident.

In terms of effectiveness, I didn’t feel much difference immediately, but after about a week of consistent washes, I did notice that my scalp became less and less sensitive when being washed post-workout. After about two weeks, I did notice that the products did help a bit with hair loss as well because I noticed less breakage.

As you are aware, your scalp is just like your face, it differs from person to person, so I’m sure each person would have differing experiences with this product. However, the most satisfactory thing for me is that the products both live up to what they promise to a reasonable extent. In my experience, it did gently moisturize my scalp, help prevent most itchiness and left my scalp and hair feeling fresh and alive.

I would certainly recommend that persons that suffer from dry and itchy scalps give these products a shot as they are affordable and easily available from stores such as Clicks and the Alpecin website. The results would certainly vary from person to person but I think it’s certainly worth a try.

#AlpecinHybridLiquid – Reese Naidoo for The Nifty Attache Blog

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TN
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply