Review Detail

4.8 4 0.5
Eyeshadows March 06, 2014 191
Fantastic Blue Smokey Eye Shadow
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My fear of blue smokey eyes is over!!! I am always up for trying and experiencing new things, and I was scared to try the blue smokey eye look because let’s face it, you need to get a colour that suits your skin tone and I am more of a natural look kind of girl.
This past weekend I wanted to get all dressed up and hit the town with the girls, and since it has been a while, I decided to try something different with my eyes... BLUE SMOKEY EYES (and yes I know it might sound weird for a black girl, but I think I pulled off).

I tried the Almay Shadow Softies, the Revlon Bold Lacquer mascara and the Revlon Colourstay eyeliner and they worked great together. The Almay Shadow Softies is fantastic because it is neither a cream shadow nor a powder shadow – the texture is in-between (which for me is flawless). It is super soft so absolutely fun to play around with and of course looked amazing with my brown eyes.

Because I have non-existent eye lashes I added the Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara which added that extra length and volume I needed and yes, this bad boy is also WATERPROOF!!! It is the ultimate black, bold definition mascara, and I don’t know how I have lived without it.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
D
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply