Review Detail

4.3 2 0.5
Foundations April 09, 2013 214
Almay Smart Shade Mousse Makeup
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I tried and tested Almay Smart Shade Mousse Makeup in the light/medium shade. Although the shade was a tad bit too light for my skin, the actual self-adjusting foundation was very good.

The consistency was slightly heavy, especially for a mousse. I expected to be a lot lighter and feathery to the touch. However, when it was applied, it went on quite smoothly and blended well. It made my skin look even and flawless. Not one pore was visible after using this foundation. If you want that airbrushed look, Almay Smart Shade Mousse will give you that desired effect.

The best part about this product is the fact that I didn’t have to apply it excessively or use too much of it at one time. It goes a long way, so apply it sparingly and use it only when it is needed.

The only downfall, in my opinion, is the packaging. It could have looked more attractive and it could have been more convenient to use. The tub is really small and can get messy.

Nonetheless, Almay Smart Shade Mousse Makeup will definitely transform into your ideal shade instantly, as it promises. Another bonus is the fact that this makeup product was made for sensitive skin making it suitable for all skin types.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply