Review Detail

4.4 4 0.5
Eyeshadows August 06, 2015 277
Almay bring out the smokey eye look
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ever since I cam to know of this product I have been dying to try it. Aas a huge Almay fan I knew I simply had to.

So, I went to Dischem and picked up smokey and neutrals for around R 159 each (i think) and plus Dischem has a sale where you pop an Almay balloon to either get a discount on your product or even get your products free (please check in store for the details on tis).

I love experimenting with eyeshadow so I tried the smokey look first and was completely bowled over by the colour and effect of this little palets. I feel like an artist using my eyes as a canvas. The colour blends beautifully with just a light sweep over my eyelids. there are 3 colours so you can play around with which one to use when. I love the bold loook it creates without highlighting or creating too much of an ecstatic look on your eyes.

The neutrals I usually wear to work because the tone is slightly lighter than the bold (reserved for an evering out on the town) and I just want something milder for during the week.

What is even more awesome is that I have the Alamy eye make up remover to clean up the eyes after a day of eye make up extravaganza.

Overall, the product is beautiful, blends beautifully, funky, wild and wonderful colour to play with and I am totally smitten.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply