4.4 13 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers August 19, 2013 540
almay color + care lipgloss
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The idea behind this product is to be a lipgloss and lipbalm in one. I love the simplistic look of it.

There is a little linger of vanilla candy floss when you open it up that makes it a little playful. The gloss glides on really smooth and evenly and is more of a sheer lipgloss with a light but very flattery shine.

This particular shade looked so bright in the bottle and I thought it would look horrid on me, but the sheerness makes it wearable and the pink is rather pretty with my olive skin. The doe foot applicator is small though and carries very little product so I need to dip in 2 or 3 times.

The gloss stays put for about 2 hours only, however the moisturising effect stays much longer. Its really comfortable on your lips the entire time you are wearing it, its not too sticky and not super slippery either. I love that I feel no need to use any type of balm (or even my coconut oil) on my lips when I’m using this, and that after the colour fades my lips still feel soft.

Almay color + care is available in 10 shades, I really want to try the deep wine red looking shade next. Almay is also cruelty free!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply