4.4 13 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers August 19, 2013 539
Love!
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’m not a huge lip gloss fan. I think soft shine or sheen looks great, but super shiny lips are not for me. I prefer lipsticks or just a simple lip balm which is why I am super excited about this product it’s the marriage of a lip gloss and lip balm which I have never seen before. This is a new formula that combines the pigment and shine of a gloss with the hydrating and moisturizing properties of a balm. It’s made with avocado oil, vitamin E, beeswax, and sunflower oil. The small sponge doe-foot applicator makes this product easy to apply to the lips. The product glides easily on my lips, and the applicator makes it easy to get around the edges of the lips. The shade #900 apricot pucker is a nice coral. Pigmentation is on the sheer side however does give my lips a very noticeable peach tint. The balm has a light vanilla scent which I find pleasant and not overpowering. It’s very light weight, moisturizing and the formula isn’t sticky or tacky it’s thick and almost gel-like and it feels more like balm than gloss, on the lips it feels like it sinks into the lips well. Due to the formula being so thick it lasts much longer than a lip gloss and wears down gradually. It offers a soft sheen rather than a high shine finish. It continues to moisturize long after the gloss has worn off leaving my lips feeling moisturized and lush. Overall I am very impressed with not only the staying power but the moisturizing properties as well.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply