Review Detail

3.5 3 0.5
Styling Products February 12, 2014 420
Heat Defence Straightening Balm
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I noticed this because of its pink packaging and I quite like VO5 products. I spotted it at Checkers and it was priced at R59,99 and I thought that was a bit much for a 75ml tube. So I headed to Clicks and found it priced at R44,95. I decided to buy it (despite that little voice saying "what if its even cheaper elsewhere??).

Anyway, lesson being that its always best to compare prices.

I like this product because of the 2 in 1 benefits: Heat defence and Straightening Balm. I squeezed the product onto my palms and applied it to my hair when it was damp. It has a pleasant smell. It tamed my flyaways and gave my hair a glossy finish. My ends didn't feel dry, as it usually does after styling.

I like this product. There's also a shampoo and conditioner in the range called "Gloss me Smoothly", would definitely try it in conjunction with this product to see the results.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
April 05, 2014
Very informative! Would love to try this product. Desiree, you simply must try the Gloss Me Smoothly shampoo and conditioner by Vo5! I have been using it for six months now, and I've never looked back. Dis-Chem usually has the best price, and sometimes they've even got it on sale. Buy the bigger 500ml bottle - more value for money! x
A
Ayesha
April 06, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

Thanks for the savings tip! I checked a few stores for 'Gloss me Smoothly' shampoo but all were out of stock. I recently received a Clicks newsletter about VO5 leaving SA shores :O
I haven't checked Dis-Chem, but I need to get there asap and stock up!
A
Alizeti
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply