4.8 2 0.5
mou.jpg
Styling Products March 25, 2014 238
Alberto VO5 Smoothly Does It Curl Defining Mousse
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I went to Clicks and saw this product the packing enticed me because i like all things shiny and pink.After my initial awe moment I decided I needed to look at the price The price was R 55.00 for 200 ml which was not bad considering the multiple uses this product gives. The product claims to hydrate your hair whilst holding your style, creates bouncy frizz free curls and it helps to protect your hair from damage caused by styling appliances. These claims swayed me into purchasing the product as it appeared to be a dual purpose product. On my first application my hair was damp as recommended on the package. The fun part was shaking the bottle but you must be careful not to press the nozzle too hard else you'll end up with a giant mass of mousse and your hair will be really fragrant and sticky. The stickiness goes away after blow drying. For finer or thinner hair you need to use a small amount. You can even blow dry your hair straight first and then style it with a wand or curler. The curls stay longer but if your hair is really thick you would need additional support from a hairspray. Washing it out is easy there is no residue or flaking of the scalp. By using this product you will save yourself a trip to the salon.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply