Review Detail

4.2 4 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes February 20, 2014 153
Body Butter
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It wasn't too long ago that I had tried my first body butter and since then, with each new experience comes a better and thicker product. This has got to be the epitome of all body butters! It is the thickest butter I have ever experienced and I just want to lather my body in it. Like most body butters (and the above body lotion), it is made with Shea butter, which is great at moisturizing and repairing even the toughest of skins. I wasn't happy with the scent of this butter though, I found it to be a little too... chemical? But I couldn't resist to make good use of it, on my feet, when I saw that unlike other butters- the moisture doesn't just stop with the Shea butter.
No, this body butter doubles it up by adding baobab oil. Perhaps that explains the scent not being all that pleasant, because I am not entirely sure what a baobab tree smells like. Being so very pregnant, these days, I can't exactly put on a pair of shoes that requires me bending and have stuck to slip on slops - they are not the most attractive and I have noticed that the bottoms of my feet have become very worn and hard. I have tried several remedies that seem to help for a day or two, but found that this butter is the best at softening and treating the hard skin. I can imagine that this body butter will be exceptionally great for the upcoming winter months, so make your purchase now!
(See my blog for more pictures: http://beautyblogza.blogspot.com/2014/02/african-rain-bath-and-body-range.html)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply