Review Detail

4.2 4 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes February 20, 2014 152
Body Lotion
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I always praise companies who think as far as putting body lotion in squirting bottles, like this one. You see, I can't stand when I get cream all over the place in attempt to close the bottle. Again, I love the simplicity of the packaging that follows right through the range. The scent accompanies that of the liquid soap and so I thought it suitable to put with the liquid soap, next to my kitchen sink. This has motivated me to start making use of hand creams, daily, and encouraging a new routine- which looking back, I don't know how I have gone without it before. I really am taken back by how nourishing all of the African Rain products are. Again, a small squirt goes further than you can imagine and covers my arms and hands with an amazing moisturising lotion. The citrus scent of the soap is more subtle than that of the lotion, although they both have the same ingredients - I did find the lotion a little more powerful - but not overbearing. You can easily make use of this in your daily skin routine to take care of your entire body, it will leave you feeling energised and your skin feeling smoother and softer!
(See more pictures on my blog: http://beautyblogza.blogspot.com/2014/02/african-rain-bath-and-body-range.html)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply