Review Detail

4.2 4 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes February 20, 2014 153
Liquid Soap
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So as you can imagine, I was more than excited to give another liquid soap a try, as we go through more of them than underwear. I liked that this packaging was subtle and pictured it to fit in, with any guest bathroom. I decided that I would put it by my kitchen basin though, as the scent isn't fruity and I love having a liquid soap to use, in the kitchen, between cooking, etc. I couldn't think of the right word to describe the smell - it is very refreshing and awakening! I put this down to the lemon and mandarin, which makes it a pleasant citrus smell. As mentioned on their site, I like that the soap isn't gender specific (my hubby hates smelling like peaches and cream.) I am used to needing two or three pumps for an effective hand wash, (which is probably why we go through so much of the stuff) so was happily surprised when I literally needed less than a pump of soap for it to create a thick and luxurious lather. The refreshing scent is long lasting and leaves your hands feeling cleansed for a good time after. I like that the soap lacked colour and all the glitziness because it proved that you don't need all the distractions for it to be noticed as a good hand soap.
(See more pictures on my blog: http://beautyblogza.blogspot.com/2014/02/african-rain-bath-and-body-range.html)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply