5.0 1 0.5
1ddb59_ff2525d77e4572e6ff144845986a522f.gif
Cleansers,Toners,Washes August 05, 2014 166
African Extracts Rooibos soothing cleansing lotion
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought this when I was looking for a cleanser and needed something cheap to fall into my grocery budget. I was totally surprised by how amazingly this product works. It cleanses effectively without leaving any trace of dirt or make-up and is gentle on the skin. I even use it to remove my eye-make-up...no stinging and every last trace of mascara is removed. The scent is very light and the formulation quite creamy, so just a small blob on a cotton pad should do the trick. I normally repeat the process just to be sure all impurities have been removed. Skin is left soft and not greasy or filmy, so I don't use a toner, but just give my face a splash with cold water after this process is completed to tighten up my pores. I do see that there is a toner in this range that I may just give a try though, since the cleanser works so well. This cleanser would work well on anyone trying to avoid drying out their skin with their face wash and who is looking for a gentle natural product. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply