Review Detail

4.7 14 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 27, 2016 1305
My Skin DEFINITELY loves rooibos!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am so grateful that I was able to test out the Classic Range. I had used African Extracts before, a different range which contained facial wipes and I was overjoyed when this campaign opened up.

1. African Extracts Refreshing Toner:
Absolutely love the clean and rooibos infused smell of the product. The toner does not contain alcohol which tends to dry out the skin and leave my skin feeling irritated and dry. I love how moisturizing the toner was on my skin and would definitely recommend this one for all the ladies out there battling with combination skin like I am.

2. African Extracts Day Cream:
Convenient enough to carry around in your handbag if your skin ever tends to dry out due to the weather or dry skin in general. It has SPF15 so I don't need to worry about my skin being damaged when I go to university during the warmer days approaching.

3. African Extracts Soothing Lotion:
Has an amazing smell and does not leave my skin feeling oily whatsoever. I never have to worry about my skin being dry before I go to bed because this has definitely changed my skin for the better.

4. African Extracts Rooibos Tissue Oil:
Was not too keen on the smell of it at first but it didn't matter because I applied this to my stretchmarks on my thighs and on my chest. Loved that it made my dark red stretch marks visibly lighter and that it's one less thing I have to worry about with bikini season approaching!

Skin Loves Rooibos x

Please feel free to watch my video review, if you do watch it please thumbs it up and feel free to message me any questions on the Beauty Bulletin website.

Deeanne

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
HOW I ACHIEVED CLEAR SKIN WITH AFRICAN EXTRACTS ROOIBOS CLASSIC SKINCARE RANGE
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply