Review Detail

4.7 14 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 27, 2016 1309
African Extracts Rooibos range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Having great skin is just not a luxury any more but A necessity I think for most of us who are struggling with our skin from our teen years to young adult woman can relate to one another especially those of us who struggled alot with our skin because of eczema and skin conditions.I'd say for me for most of my teen years because I wasn't familiar with what worked for me I tried a whole lot of products that just made my skin much more susceptible to Burns and sensitivity .

Having a product of that is infused with Rooibos is not only going to calm your skin but in the long run help your skin get back the radiance & the Ph level the nutrients and vitamins that you had when you were much younger and I think it's important to have to rely on factors that are from nature that can give your skin the best dose of nourishment and care. I have in the past and still rate the african extracts range a 9/10 in fact a whopping 10 (bragging rights) lt works for me tried and tested ,i have had hyper pigmentation and eczema in the past my skin took a total 360 and repaired amazingly with this range it will work for other women hands down , I recommend these products because it's affordable and great value for money overall it does what it claims to di it treats and heals the skin in the deepest layers over time. I will continue to use the range as it is the only range that's agreeing with my skin making me feel better about myself boosting my confidence and self esteem im a better person only because I feel like a million bucks thank you African Extracts!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
#SkinLovesRooibos
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply