Review Detail

4.7 14 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 27, 2016 1268
African Extracts Rooibos Classic Range Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Having combination skin (a dry area between my eyebrows and on my chin and oily forehead and cheeks), the classic range from African Extracts was a great choice for me. The classic range is very moisturizing, yet doesn't leave an oily residue on your skin and allows for makeup to be applied over the products, without the makeup sliding or creasing (with the use of a primer of course).

The prices for the products I received are as follows:
- African Extracts Rooibos Soothing Cleansing Lotion R56.99
This cleanses your skin and is in a thick creamy formula, that is to be massaged into your skin and then wiped off with a cotton pan or a facecloth. I also found this cleaner very effective at removing makeup.

- African Extracts Rooibos Refreshing Toner R56.99
The toner is a water formula that is applied all over the face using a cotton pad. The toner is to help correct problems in complexion.

- African Extracts Rooibos Day Cream SPF 15 R62.99
The day cream is a moisturizer with an SPF of 15. It is a thick formula where a little goes a long way.

- African Extracts Rooibos Tissue Oil R62.99
The tissue oil is a water oily formula, but it absorbs into the skin very well if rubbed in for a duration of time. I even applied the tissue oil to my hair tips once fresh out the shower, which is supposed to help with damaged and dry hair.

African Extracts website (for more information on products):
http://www.africanextracts.com/

Benefits for skin:
I only used these products for 7 days, so there wasn't a very big comparable difference to my skin, and at the moment I don't have many problem areas on my skin. My skin was softer after the first use, which was really nice. I also noticed that the dry areas between my eyebrows and on my chin, are now hydrated and not flaking like they used to do. The smaller pimples on my skin are gone too and my skin appears smoother and easier to apply makeup, without it looking cakey.

I recommend trying out the product for yourself. I initially got about 2 break outs after trying the product, which doesn't mean that the product isn't working, it means that the product is working and getting the gunk out under your skin, so don't let that scare you into not using a product further (unless you get a rash or hectic breakouts...the maybe you should stop).

The range is also cruelty free! Which is amazing!

The products can be found at Dischem and Clicks stores.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
African Extracts Rooibos Classic Range Review
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply