Review Detail

4.7 14 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 27, 2016 1302
African Extracts Classic Care range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've tried African Extracts Rooibos products before and something that stuck with me was the smell. It smells clean and fresh and has your skin begging for more.

My favourite product out of the Classic Care range is the tissue oil. I used about 8 pumps and massaged it using circular motions into my scalp. It didn't make my hair greasy and I wasn't afraid to sleep with it in my hair either. This could be because of the active ingredient grape seed oil which is non-comedogenic which is just a fancy word for "it won't clog your pores". So having the oil rub on my pillow during the night wasn't an issue. I also used it on my stretch marks. I really recommend this product as apposed to normal tissue oils this one in particular has so many vital essential oils that your body needs + Rooibos and it's only R65. With this product a little goes a long way.

The toner is another favourite. I don't go to bed without toning and this toner smells amazing. With active Ingredients such as Witch Hazel ,which is a natural acne fighter, and green rooibos you cannot go wrong with this product. Costing you only R60.

The day cream is a must have this summer. It's light and has SPF 15. However, just remember to add extra SPF for extra coverage. This retails for R65.

The skin care lotion is basically a makeup remover and it does it's job leaving your skin feeling moisturised. For only R60.

These are all products that every woman should have in their daily skincare routine. It's really affordable and worth a try. Find these products at your nearest Dischem and Clicks store. Use the hashtag #SkinLovesRooibos on social media with your results and reviews on these products.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply