4.6 8 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 27, 2016 1579
African Extracts Rooibos Advantage Range
(Updated: November 16, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Even though I do quite a bit of research when it comes to beauty products, I’ve never studied the science behind it, so I really like to go on gut feel as well. I tend to find that some products stay at the front of the shelf and I tend to reach for them on a daily basis, while others slowly migrate to the back of the cupboard, because they lack the Wow! factor in my opinion.

My initial feeling towards the African Extracts Rooibos Advantage Range is very positive. I love that it’s a local brand, that it’s a natural brand, and that it contains rooibos (indigenous to the Western Cape – yay! for us), which I know from drinking it, is a great anti-oxidant.

Starting to read up on it a bit more, I’m even more impressed.

Firstly, it’s endorsed by Beauty without Cruelty, which gets 2 big thumbs up, and then I had to check the alcohol content, and yes! it only contains Cetearyl alcohol, which isn’t drying for the skin, so another thumbs up. Another plus is that they are all Paraben free as well.

I’ve been using the Advantage Range for 2 weeks and my skin is loving it. It’s a really gentle and hydrating range with no nasties to dry out your skin. I’ve even purchased the night cream and the serum, as I’d like to give them a try as well. The Serum is very interesting as it contains hyaluronic acid and ceramides. I’d definitely go out and buy these again

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
African Extracts Rooibos Review
A
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply