Effectiveness

Brand: African Extracts Rooibos Advantage

Products tested:
African Extracts Rooibos Advantage Intensive Day Cream with SPF 15
African Extracts Rooibos Advantage Hydrating Creamy Cleanser
African Extracts Rooibos Advantage Gentle Refining Polish
African Extracts Rooibos Advantage Enriched Hand & Nail Cream SPF 15

African Extracts Rooibos Advantage Intensive Day Cream with SPF 15:
I just turned 38 and tried this product. I had problematic skin as a teenager/young adult and now have no problems, other than trying to avoid the signs of ageing. I think this a product that represents great value, as it's really affordable. I used it every morning under my make up. it has a very mild, pleasant smell, and I like the fact that it not only has sunblock, albeit 15 is quite low for our climate. I love that the range is anti-animal cruelty and is also South African! I found it a little too rich for my skin as it took a little while to soak in. I did enjoy the smooth feel of it this cream. R150 for 50ml

African Extracts Rooibos Advantage Hydrating Creamy Cleanser:
This product has a very pleasant smell which I enjoyed. It was very mild in terms of cleaning my face, and didn't remove all of my make-up. it might be suited to someone who wears less make up, or perhaps used in conjunction with make up remover. It is R60 for 125ml

African Extracts Rooibos Advantage Gentle Refining Polish:
My face felt very smooth after using this. It is not as harsh as some exfoliants that I've used before and I think that is because the exfoliant is a natural ingredient, apricot seeds, not harsh chemicals. I used this ever second day and enjoyed the fresh feeling my skin had afterwards. It is R60 for 75ml

African Extracts Rooibos Advantage Enriched Hand & Nail Cream SPF 15:
This creamed absorbed very easily into hands, with no residue, and that made it perfect for keeping in my car and using while driving. I would definitely buy this product again as I have very dry hands and I loved how it made them feel. It is R60 for 50ml.

I love the packaging of this range, and the red and gold colours, as it looks very expensive. You can buy the whole range at Clicks and Dis-Chem stores and the prices range from R60 to R150.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
VID-20161110-WA0023.mp4
E
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply