Review Detail

4.6 8 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 27, 2016 1569
#SkinLovesRooibos African Extracts Roobos AdvantAGE
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been trialing the African Extracts Rooibos AdvantAGE range for the past couple of weeks, specifically, I've been using the following products:
The Creamy Cleanser
The Refining Polish
The Day Cream
The Hand Cream

The products are very well priced, conveniently packaged, packed with natural ingredients and not tested on animals, so an all round win for me.
I've been using the Creamy Cleanser morning and night, it gently cleanses my face without leaving my skin feeling tight and stripped.
For a bit of deep cleansing, after a day of make up, I use the Refining Polish after the Creamy Wash at night, to ensure I've removed all traces of my day and my make up from my face before going to bed. I liked that the Refining Polish has a lovely creamy consistency but with enough granuals to feel like it was polishing my face at the same time.
My favorite product, out of the four I've been trialing is the Day Cream. It's quite a rich cream so I was concerned it would make my oily t-zone oilier during the course of the day, which it didn't, at all and bonus, it has a built in SPF.
I used the hand cream at night too because I found it quite rich and it does leave a residue.
All the products smelled lovely, I really enjoy their fresh, clean, natural scent and none of them had any negative effects on my skin.
My skin has felt smooth, supple and nourished while using these products.
I'd really love to try the night and eye creams next and hope to add these to my collection soon.
I highly rated these products and would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_9444.jpg
Attachment-1-1-1-1024x905.jpeg
Attachment-1-1024x923.jpeg
IMG_5913.jpg
African Extracts Rooibos Advantage #SkinLovesRooibos
S
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments