Review Detail

4.1 21 0.5
Treatments, Masks June 20, 2013 484
Avon Moroccan Argan Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I always wanted to try out the original “Moroccan Oil” because I have read countless reviews on how amazing this hair care product is. However, it does not seem to fit in my budget.

Enter “Avon Moroccan Argan Oil” (excited face)

I have to say that this is my favourite hair care product at the moment. Avon Moroccan Argan Oil is a serum that treats damaged hair while providing long lasting shine and keeps frizzies at bay. Cape Town’s winter months always dries my hair out, and after adding hair dye and highlights into the mix, my hair has been craving (A LOT) of TLC which I haven’t been getting from other products lately. By applying just a small amount of this little miracle in a bottle to my dry ends before drying my hair, I can see the difference instantly. My hair feels smoother and looks healthier than what it has been looking lately.
Since I have not had the opportunity to try the “Moroccan Oil”I cannot compare the two. But I will say that I have been really impressed with this product and would recommend it to anyone who cannot afford the expense of purchasing “Moroccan Oil”.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply