Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 3 0.5
Eyeshadows April 13, 2012 150
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I really like these eyeshadows. They are very versatile as you get a soft subtle colour when used dry and if you use wet applicators you get a much more intense look. I stumbled upon these in Clicks and have been meaning to write a review for ages.
First thing's first:
Appearance and packaging - These come in really cute packaging that has an old gold look to it with the trademark Accessorize butterflies on the lid. They're quite sturdy and have survived well in the disaster zone that is my make up case. I absolutely hate it when the packaging cracks or the flip lid breaks off. These have stood the test of time so that's a huge pro in my book.
Colour and payoff - Again I'm chuffed with these. They were relatively inexpensive (around R45) by the pigmentation is great. I bought two colours - High Maintenance and Break Up. High Maintenance is a purple duo with a lilac/lavender colour as your light option and an egg plant as your dark. They wear really well with just a hint of shimmer, but not over the top. When applied dry the effect is very soft and lovely and wet a lot more intense. Break Up is a sage green for your dark colour and a plae goldish-green for your light. Also very pretty. They both last well, especially when you use a primer.
Lastly I like the size and the wearability of the colours. I can pop one of these in my travel make up bag for a wknd away and know I will be able to create different look.
Definitely recommend these.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 17, 2013
Anyone knows where i can buy it from in Jhb, Been looking for it for the past month. Seen it at Clicks but they never ever have stock.

Please advise
A
apitamber
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply