Review Detail

4.4 7 0.5
Foundations July 30, 2013 285
Holy Grail!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Lets start off by explaining that I'm a very fair girl with light blond hair and freckles. And choosing a foundation is always a headache for two reasons. If you find a foundation that is light and fits with your skin color it normally doesn't cover your freckles and if you find something that cover your freckles its normally either to dark or to heavy.

Soooo with that said, I found my holy grail in Estee Lauder's Double Wear. I'm a full coverage kind of girl and with Estee Lauder you get this amazing porcelain coverage. Now I know that there might be other foundations that cover as good but normally with such a full cover foundation its either full cover or nothing. And that's what makes Double wear so amazing, you can apply a little and spread it a long way which gives you that not so full coverage look or you can go all double up.

In other words its build-able, but normally one layer does the trick, It's a oil free foundation which tend to sets quickly on the face and I have found that mixing a drop of Facial Oil or even moisturizer into the bit you want to apply takes care of the quick setting problem that can sometimes leave you with uneven patches of foundation.

If set with a powder it will last you the whole day! A bit pricey but since a little goes such a long way you really end up using it for 4 - 6 months which per month then makes it cheaper than the lower end foundations. And in my book that's a WINNER!

Winx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply