Review Detail

4.8 4 0.5
Fragrances February 03, 2014 293
#FRAGRANCEFRIDAY
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Chanel No. 5 - A scent that confirms your femininity, a scent that validates your presence and nature of your character.

It is cozy, warm, cheerful, fresh, powerful and sensual. The bits of citrus, dashes of musk and drops of vanilla and a few petals of white roses separates this scent from the rest that have the same notes. It smells perfection, honesty and romantic.

Like she said Coco Chanel "In order to be Irreplaceable one must be different” this is a scent that everyone remembers you with - i have arrived all eyes on me. You develop a relationship with this perfume it makes a statement about you and character.

The scent lasts the whole day and confirms your presence in your bed linen, this is a classy and timeless perfume a must have always had and have. A girl has gotta to wear perfume otherwise she is non existent own your presence and take over the space with Chanel No. 5. It is a scent that lingers and stays forever i noted that in my evening shower in contact with water the notes comes out even more.

I will be honest there is no pinch if you are purchasing this pricey jewel if it quenches your thirst and makes you happy and others happy too and lightens and brighten all the days of your life.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply