Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers February 08, 2013 133
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This unique lip gloss does everything! It plumps your lips, has a breath refreshener, is moisturising and it comes with 2x drink spike detector strips. When you put it on your lips is has a sweet minty taste. It alarmed me at first because it left a weird tingly / burning feeling on my lips. I don't quite like the feeling to this day because you can never get used to it. It also takes a few minutes before the feeling goes away.

On the plus side, the shades are excellent and the gloss lasts a while. I have the gloss in Charismatic Cherry. It also comes in Beautiful Pink, Passionate Pink, Sophisticated Coffee and Posh.

What more can a girl ask for! A lipgloss that takes care of you! An innovative product that also makes a really cool gift to your girlfriends! You are also just able to purchase the strips from the site. Be safe fellow BB Beauties!

Here's the tip on the website on how to do the Spike Test if you feel as if someone may have spiked your drink.

"HOW TO CARRY OUT A TEST:

*Carry out your test in a well lit area
*The card contains two tests; each test contains two test spots indicated by a circle at each end of the strip
*Place a drop of your drink onto both control spots on each end of the strip
*Smear each drop gently over the circle, with a finger, straw or similar
*DO NOT MIX the chemicals from each spot together: use separate stirrers
*Wait until the card is fully dry.
*If either spot turns dark blue, GHB KETAMINE, COCAINE, HEROIN and/or AMPHETAMINES have been detected."
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
February 18, 2013
Where can I get this gloss from ?
P
PriyaNunkumar
February 19, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

HI there, you can order it from their website http://www.2lovemylips.co.za This is so far the only place I know you can get it from :)
A
Arthz
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply