4.7 6 0.5
27 Pinkx 10 pc Travel Brush Set
Applicators, Tools February 18, 2013 340
27 Pinkx Make up Brushes
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hot pink and glossy black make up brushes? Oh yeah! Just what every girl needs to keep her smiling, looking pretty and let her take over the world, one make up application at a time! These are my everyday make up brushes, which help me get my face ready for work, party and play, so you're wondering what brushes am I raving about?

If you don't know just by looking at them... I'm wondering which rock you're living under, because these are the hip, happening and definitely most lusted over brushes by 27 Pinkx. I've been using my brushes ever since I received them from 27 Pinkx a year ago, and they still going strong.

27 Pinkx's description about 27 Pinkx Brushes: All the brushes with black bristles are synthetic because synthetic brushes are suited for soft layering of powder, or best for application of creams (liquid/cream foundation, cream blushes, cream eyeshadows). The white bristled brushes are natural and made from pony hair. These are used for powder makeup applications – face powder, powder eyeshadow, powder blush. Our brushes are cruelty free. We chose Pony Hair because it is soft but strong, The wonderful bristle strength and strong snap makes the bristle prefect for contouring. Dampen the brush to provide opaque coverage or use dry to create a light wash of matte color or a soft, smoky look.

My thoughts on the 27 Pinkx Brushes: I love them, for many reasons, they are super cute, travel friendly because they come in a travel bag for easy storage, they are soft and very easy to maintain. The set comes with five eyeshadow brushes: a flat brush, a small flat brush, an edge brush, a pencil brush and a blending brush, plus five face brushes: a blush brush, a lip brush, a foundation brush, a concealer brush and a powder brush.

My final thoughts: I would recommend these brushes to anybody looking for some pretty yet effective brushes, because I've had these brushes for just over a year, and they still going pretty strong! I do experience a little bit of shedding now and then from my pony hair brushes, but they still in tip top shape, even after 365 days.

My absolute favourite brushes from the set are definitely the eye shadow brushes, because they're soft yet sturdy enough to give my eyeshadow application complete perfection, defined colour and blends magnificently. So if you're looking for some make up brushes to have a long term relationship with, these are your brushes right here! The 27 Pinkx make up brushes retail for R440 and are available from their website.
P
#1 Reviewer 878 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply