4.3 5 0.5
Shimmers, Bronzers, Self Tans May 13, 2014 454
Blending Balm
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

R170
If you're a first timer, you probably don't know that knuckles, ankles, fingers, toes and wrists are the worst places to self-tan. I learnt this the hard way! No really, for some reason, the tanner tends to gather in these areas, making you looker darker (and well - dirty). Luckily, in my awesome kit, there was this beaut. Yep, they truly have thought of EVERYTHING! Much like a deodorant stick or roll-on, this coconut scented balm has ingredients which include Jojoba and Safflower oil making it oh-so moisturising while allowing you to blend out those darker areas, leaving your tan looking even and natural! At first, I didn't notice much difference when using the blending balm, but after applying it and working it over the darker lines - I noticed it lightening and slowly it stopped looking like the foreign object, added on later after a repair, but started to match the rest of me. You can also use the balm if you don't want to tan a certain section, by applying it before application. (Note: next time I dye my hair, I actually want to try using this around my hair line, to see if it'd work as a barrier for dye too!)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments