fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

Hair styling! Argh, such a schlep at times!! I, like many others, wear my hair as an accessory so I want it to look beautiful ALL. THE. TIME. and as a female with REALLY curly hair I have taken HOURS (literally) to achieve the perfect style and when using cheaper ceramic stylers, it takes THAT much longer. What REALLY gets me going (tickles my fancy/ruffles my feathers/floats my boat/rubs my Buddha/feeds my needs) about the GHD Professional Ceramic Styler is that it cuts styling time in half! This means that my hair is not exposed to as much heat and VOILA! Less damage and(compliments of the advanced heat technology) a silky, shiny mane :) As mentioned before, I have super curly hair and have found that when using other ceramic stylers, my curls aren't quite as curly afterward. I have noticed that after using a GHD, all I need to do is wash my hair again and I'll have my curls back. Another amazing feature of the GHD styler is that it's more than just a straightener, it can create ANY look I need and that ensures that I'm able to ooze confidence for any occasion. I can go on and on about so many of the other cool features (eg. the swivel cord which means I don't have to break my wrist when stroking from my roots to tip with the styler; the sleep-mode for when I have to rush off and forget that I could burn down my house). It seems GHD REALLY know women the way each and every product is so beautifully packaged and such a treat to look at. I would love to win this Picasso of a styler not just for myself but for my friends who suffer with (seemingly) untameable as much as I do.

PS. I don't have to hashtag #FridayPrizeDay to win? I did, just in case :) Thanks for the opportunity to win and good luck to all you fabulous women who entered!

Sunsmiles xx
MR
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply