fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

Firstly I think GHD is the best thing since hair rollers! Firstly, let me introduce myself and my hair… I am one of 8 siblings & unfortunately I happen to be the sibling who has to struggle the most with my hair (although siblings beg to differ because I always keep my hair well maintained in their eyes, well I try to). As I said, I struggle with my hair, when I wash it, it takes hours long to fix it up, something like 2 hours and not because it is long, the only way my hair comes out real nice is if I GHD my hair. Unfortunately, I do not own a GHD (and probably will not own one anytime soon as I can’t afford it right now, unless I win the GHD on BB of course, lol). So how do I get to GHD my hair? I go to the hair salon about once or every now and then, twice a month so that they can GHD my hair and for the rest of the month…well, I walk around with my hair looking like someone living in the stone ages… by either not washing it or attempting to wash it and it still looks like I haven’t washed it. Doing my hair without the help of a GHD is a HUGE struggle and EFFORT!

So what would winning the GHD mean to me? For starters I would save money going to the salon as I would be able to do my hair in the comfort of my room, also my stylist showed me how quick I would be able to do my hair if I had a GHD, so it will wasting less time, instead of 2 hours, I will be able to do my hair in about 30 min (that is the amount of time my stylist takes to do my hair, sometimes in 25 min). And I will never ever have to dread washing my hair by myself ever again as it is one of the things I hate the most just because of the struggle. She also showed me that I don’t have to extensively blow dry my hair but just dry it well and blow it flimsily and then used the GHD & viola! Gorgeous looking hair.

So what tickles my fancy about a GHD? The answer is simple, gorgeous looking hair all the time – I will lose my fear of having to wash my hair by myself & I will be able to have gorgeous looking hair in a jiffy!
C
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply